Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weepy, excited, knots in my tummy....

WEEPY:

I am weepy today... Hormones + everything? I'm hyper sensitive to everyone which puts me in a dark place. It's hard to pull out of this funk sometimes...

I ate my lunch outside with no jacket in the sunshine. That felt great!


EXCITED:

I am excited for this weekend. A SLUMBER PARTY at Tracy's house, possibly with Ursula! A visit from them is anticipated and welcomed as our last visit got cut short when Lair ended up in the ER :(


KNOTS in my tummy.

Depending on the cancellation/postponement policy of Air miles, I am going to book our trip tomorrow....

We are choosing to not go to Medicine Hat this weekend...

We are trying to focus on our little family right now, not an easy thing to do with Danny's health rapidly failing.

It is my belief that, if he is still here, he won't be able to attend the wedding...


Gut wrenching to think he's in his last days. Poor Lawrence.... Poor Quinn...


Meh :'(

No comments: