Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally have my Mazda back!

Yesterday I had an Epic 12 hour drive round trip to Revelstoke and back in the POURING rain... The clouds were low making many passes poor visibility and I can't believe how much construction there was!

Coffee and pounding PsyTrance was the only thing that got me through! Coming home, just the stint between revelstoke and Golden was aweful. It feels like forever driving that and I was getting sleepy! More coffee!

It was nice to have it back. It's still packed with Camping gear - haven't unloaded yet. Meh - will do later this week, what's a few more days!?


In the end, Warranty covered $3,400 and us $500. Plus $300 for the 'courtesy' car which I am very thankful for.



One more thing off my list...

1 comment:

Ellis Millon said...

Congratulations! At least you got her back. Now, you can continue your adventures with it. Drive safely, okay? 12 hours of driving, in the pouring rain nonetheless, is very dangerous.