Monday, September 13, 2010

Another trip to the Hat

Sunday morning, Lair let me sleep in a bit (Thanks Baby!!). He woke me up at 10 saying we had to get going, we were heading to Medicine Hat.

Danny had a big scare this weekend. His body is making too much Potassium. Did you know that when they do Lethal-Injections at prisons, they inject Potassium? It makes the heart stop.

Well, a normal person, like you and I, would have a 2.

Lethal Injection is 7.5.

Danny's was 7.2...


Close call!



So we booked it out there. and in doing so I got my first ever speeding ticket. Thankfully I had a very nice officer who took my birthday and Danny into consideration when writting up my ticker for doing 166 in a 110 zone...

He let me go easy. He could have done 6 demerrits, $500, suspended lisence and mandatory court date... instead, he did 3 demmerits & $177. Thank Goodness! Whoops! Guess I'll slow down a bit.

So that has been paid via mastercard.



Any how. We got to the hospital and had a nice 2 hour visit. His spirits are really high. He's seems to be taking every day in stride.

Then we turned around and came back home. Another long day, especially for Quinn, but well worth it.


We still haven't booked our trip to Disneyland. We want to go Oct 7-14, followed by Kerri's wedding Oct 16.

We're not confident in Dan's health so will hold off till the last minute (8-9 days before is when we have to book our airmiles flight).

1 comment:

Ursula said...

Yikes that is scary. Know that you can call anytime, ANYTIME at all, you and Lair both.
love you guys
lots of hugs are coming your way :)