Monday, September 13, 2010

Lucid dream

I had a lucid dream last night.

I was running up a spiral staircase, it was like I was in a tower of a castle. It was me now, I was kinda afraid, but really confused.

So I stopeed and I thought 'THIS IS A DREAM". There was a gold hand railing and it was a long way down, but since it was a dream.... I hoped the rail.....

I was falling downwards, but was not afraid, then BAM, I landed on my feet, standing on 9th Ave outside the Continental Towers downtown. What the heck!? LOL

Even then as I stood there looking around, a little confused, I knew I was dreaming.... then it faded away.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

With all the turmoil and emotional upheaval your having now and over the summer. Your sub conscious is trying to tell you not to worry. The journey maybe long and winding and the fall maybe crazy quick, but YOU WILL LAND ON YOUR FEET.

Take it as a sign that you are coping well enough :)

lots of hugs!!!