Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WoYoHo!!!

My friend Jen Gray has a class called WoYoHo. I had my first session last night and Loved it!

WOrkout (Bootcamp)
YOga
HOola Hooping

It's a small class, Max 10 (women only). The gals I met are super cool and seems will be a good support network. The Bootcamp kicked my ass, but it felt so good being active knowing this is a step to get into shape. The Yoga was a nice cool down and the Hoola hooping is just plain old fun!

I will do this every monday. This is the kind of activity I was craving so hard for in BC, but was only stumbling across 'church' groups and didn't feel much like participating in that environment. So this WoYoHo is just what the doctor ordered! I feels so good to get out of the house by myself :)


This youtube vid is pretty much my ultimate goal - so let's revisit this in a year to see my progress! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX2sOsayx84


1 comment:

ladyzengray said...

Hooray for Melanie!

Take note of the things you are struggling with now and soon you will find yourself more toned, bendier and probably more endurance too!

Everything in that video is totally reasonable for a years progress too!
I don't have the jump through and I need work on my upper body flow changes and the barrel rolls, but I'm got the rest and I've only been hooping since May 2008.

PS- everything looks wikkid with an LED hop!