Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sometimes I HATE computers!


About three weeks ago out laptop got a virus and it ended up costing us $200 to fix :( Grrrr. Luckily the laptop is just a music/Torrent Download screw around on-line toy, so everything on it was replaceable.


A week or so ago, the desktop start acting up, kept crashing and rebooting, but the anti-virus didn't show any virus.

So via facebook I asked some fellow L337 friends for advice. I followed some responses and everything was going great, until it crashed during a simple add/remove program uninstall ....



BOO ... now I've got a DOS screen asking for a windows disk to repair an issue..... My windows disk is packed.

*&%^$!!! *&%^$!!! *&%^$!!!


Thankfully, I 'think' I backed up our system on the External (which is at a friends right now) in november before we moved ... I hope to don't have to wipe the drive :(

I wish I didn't rely so heavily on the silly computer, cuz without it and the files on it I feel hooped.



K, enough rambling....


Who knows, maybe I will say scrap to desktop for now and just use the laptop..... >:-\

No comments: