Friday, January 23, 2009

Family Cuddles.

Lair's W-Th-Fr shift has changed from 7am start to a 9am start. Before he was up real early but home in the mid afternoon. Now he gets to sleep in a bit but is home after 6 for a late dinner. The BEST thing is, now, when his alarm goes off, Quinn jumps into bed with us and we have family cuddles for about a half hour, then have a quick breakfast together. It's really nice to start the day off like this.


We're heading off for round Three of house hunting tomorrow. 8 properties on the list, 6 new ones and two 2nd showings. By days end we'll have viewed 18 houses in total.... We didn't think it would be so hard! The fun is starting to not be so fun anymore... So WISH US LUCK!!!


SICK SICK SICK! So sick of being sick! On December 31st, I woke up with a head cold. This sucked being on New Years Eve day, but I was a trooper and tied in the new year.... BUT my cold got much worse. Not much you can do, but try to get better. 10 days later I was feeling much better, then Quinn got sick with a 3 day fever/croup/cough/flu.... While nursing him better - I got a new cold & flu... GRRRRR..... Then LAIR got a cold & different Flu! So the three of us have been quite the group.... Our flues have worn off, but we are all still coughing ...

And, last but not least... my MOM woke up with a cold/flu.

I just wanna be better! And not for me, but for Dave & Darcy! We haven't been able to get over to the Lymburners as we don't want to risk contaminating their house or themselves. :(


/rant

No comments: