Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Copperfield Preschool

This morning mom & I went to Costco then I drove her past our house. On the way back I decided to swing into the mini mall (2 minute drive, I would imagine 10 minute walk) to see what was there... Starbucks, Doctor, Chiropractor, Dentist, Liquor Store, Kids consignment shop, pet food, vet, others, but most important - COPPERFIELD PRESCHOOL!

So I stopped and ran in. They have an opening in March! And are taking registration for Sept! So I will go back tomorrow to drop off all the paperwork.

So this one thing off my plate! Next will be Childcare (casual babysitter and Dayhome possibilities). It's hard to figure this stuff out not knowing when I'll be working! Hopefully whoever will take Quinn to/from School if our hours overlap!!

Another thing I've been considering is caring for one or two kids before & after school care (Preschool & kindergarten)... Quinn will have playmates and I will get to stay home?!


SO much to think about....

No comments: