Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How to Train your Dragon

Yesterday Lair suggested we take Quinn to see 'How to Train your Dragon' in 3D. Normally I would hem and haw about the money, but sometime you have to splurge. So when I got home I changed from work and we headed out again. Got our tickets and grabbed a slice of pizza, then got popcorn and went in.
The theatre was probably half full and mostly families/boys Ages 4-10.

It was pretty high action in my opinion, maybe a little over the top for what I would like Quinn to see, but we knew what it was about and a PG movie. It was rated a 3 violence on the www.kidsinmind.com website I use as a gage for movies.... I felt this was more than 3, but maybe I am too sensitive.

Quinn totally love love loved it. He now wants a 2 headed dragon. He said it can stay in the attic but we'll need a ladder so he can get in and out.

We all had fun and it was a nice family outing.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

we saw it on Monday and the kids absolutely enjoyed it. I can't wait for it to come out on video