Monday, March 29, 2010

Small world.

This morning a guy came into the office on business. While waiting for someone to come down, he says:

Is your name is Melanie? (I have a name plaque and say my name when answering the phone)...
Me. Yes.

Guy. I thought I recognized you....

Me. Confused, don't recognize him

Guy. I was married to your cousin Cheryl... Brandon is out in the truck!

It was Craig. My cousin Cheryl Ex, and Brandon is my 2nd cousin from the farm. I still remember when Brandon was born. I remember Great Grandpa Bamber came to the farm to meet him.

Craig finished up what he was doing here and called Brandon to come inside. It was nice to see him; haven't seen him since my Uncles Funeral 3 years ago. We had a quick chit chat and they went along their way.

That was a nice way to start my monday =)

No comments: