Monday, March 22, 2010

Dave

Last week, out of the blue, Quinn says "I miss Dave" .... So we talked about him for a bit. I told him his birthday was coming up (March 21). Quinn said "Is his birthday canceled now that he's dead?". (out of the mouths of babes)... I told him no, it wasn't canceled, it was still a day for celebration of his life.

So his birthday was this past weekend. It was a bit emotional for me. I know we're supposed to celebrate and remember with Joy those who've passed, but I am still grieving and missing him horribly. I haven't been able to come to terms with it all quite yet. I still have pains in my tummy and get a lump in my throat and still have tears to shed.





Meh :'(

1 comment:

Ursula said...

know that you have great memories from a great person that is looking out for you now :)

Remember the happy and fantastic not the sadness of his loss. It is his life that matters :)

if you need to talk do not hesitate to call

hugs from here