Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I just want to hold Quinn and never let go...

Just got an e-mail this morning from Quinn's pre-school. One of his classmates, I little girl who is 3.5 years old, passed away last week in an 'accident'. It does not state what happened. My head just spins with all the crazy shit that could happen to a little one in their own household, or outside...

With this thought - my heart also goes out to the family who lost their 3 year old girl in a freak accident downtown last week when the wind storm blew a piece of sheet metal down 18 stories killing the little girl walking on the side walk with her family in front of the Calgary tower...




I just want to hold Quinn forever, and never let go. Being away from him is so hard because I can't protect him when he's not with me. I could just hang on to him forever in my little bubble of safety and love....

No comments: