Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank you Monster.ca!

I got a random call yesterday from someone who saw my resume on Monster.

It's for full time senior receptionist/Office Administrator at an engineering firm, Earth & Environmental division. The office is located in the foothills industrial park - maybe a 15-20 minutes drive in rush hour.

Interview is scheduled for Monday at 2:30!

I don't know that I am ready to go back to work full time, but the financial pinch is starting to take our breath away. I know once I get back into the swing of things, it will be a breath of fresh air so I will embrace this opportunity. Especially since THEY called me!

With Lairs schedule, Quinn will only need childcare 3 times a week. So I will be home with Quinn on Sat/Sun, he'll be with Lair Mon/Tue, and the dayhome W-Th-F. Plus he has preschool M-W-F afternoons.

So thank you Universe - I am grateful for this opportunity. Now that you've made it present, I will nurture the situation and hopefully mold it to my needs!

2 comments:

Ursula said...

working full time won't be so bad, especially since you already have his days filled with fun :)

Vik said...

Good luck with the interview!

Quinn needs some time away from the parental units...how is he gonna hook up with any chicks if you guys are always around cramping is man-style????