Friday, September 18, 2009

I turned 30 again!

So my birthday was last friday. I turned 35. Which is fine, but I think of it as turning 30 'again', though realistically, I still feel 26!

It was a great day. When leaving the liquor store, Lairs cell phone kept ringing but no one was there. Then low and behold... SCOTT-DEE_KAREN-STEVE_JAMES-CHRISTY were on the line - calling from Spain! WOO-HOO! That Really made my day!!!!!!

Marianne and Ben came to town in the afternoon.

Lair & I went to Bolero for the Brazilian fire grill all you can eat meat served on a sword. FRICKEN AWESOME!



Saturday I hung out with Marianne, then she took Quinn to moms for a sleepover. We had a fun house party that night. A great visit with a great bunch of Chosen family. A surprise visit from Alex & Heather topped off the night like a cherry. And it was an all-nighter LOL Good times.

We slept the day away on sunday, enjoying the silence of Quinn not waking us up at 7:30am.

Mom & Giuseppe dropped Quinn off around 6:30pm. We had a nice visit then they left and we had a family snuggle and watched a movie. A great way to end my birthday weekend.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

sorry we couldn't be there :(

School is crazy busy for everyone. Sounds like you had many days of fun to turn 30 again :)

Hugs