Friday, September 18, 2009

Swimming Lessons!

Ever since Mexico, Quinn (then 2 years old), took like a fish to water.

He has no fear and Loves to swim in water wings.

One issue he has is swallowing/choking/sputtering on water at the pool. So we decided it was time for (un-parented) swimming lessons!

He goes on Mon & Wed and so far just loves it. He has 3 class mates (so 4 in total) and 1 teacher. They wear life vests and have nothing but fun.


The first session was a little hard to take in, I was weepy a bit (Lawrence just laughed at me).... but my baby... my dear, not so wee baby..... How he has grown!!!

3 comments:

Ursula said...

yay for swim lessons!!!! My kids start theirs next week. They LOVE being in the pool :)

Unknown said...

Swimming lessons are great, I hope Quinn is having fun! I loved swimming when I was younger.

Unknown said...

That's awesome he's learning to swim Melanie! And I totally understand the crying part :-)