Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good visit, now off to Edmonton

This morning I asked Lair to take Quinn to school and I headed to the hospital at 8am, knowing it would take forever in rush our I wanted to give myself time.

I got there by 8:45am. He was sleeping when I got there so I just cuddled up to him. He was rather dazed and nonsensicle and barely audible for the 1st 15 minutes. He talked a lot, but I honestly couldn't hear or understand him. What I did hear didn't make sense. BUT once he woke up, had some water and got out of bed, he was good. Dazed, but good. We hung out, held hands, cuddled, went for a walk, hugged.



Quinn and I are packing, eating lunch then hitting the highway to Edmonton.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

Yay for visits to edmonton!!!! We had tonnes of fun having you here. Thanks so much for staying the extra day :)

Hugs and cuddles to everyone