Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snow snow go away...

Ok, I DO miss the weather aspect of BC! (and the Dee.... and Scott... Alex... the list does go on!).

This snow did take me by surprise considering it was 21 above on monday!


Next weekend Quinn & I are heading up to Edmonton for a L O N G O V E R D U E V I S I T !
When I told Quinn he & I were going to Edmonton and daddy had to stay here he panicked and was sad and didn't want to go - Lair said "Buddy - you get to see Auntie Ursula!" He looks at me and says "I don't want to move to Edmonton!" He was quite distraught! LOL He's happy now that he knows it's just a mini vacation!

I'm hoping to connect with Tracey Nichols while in E-Town. I have a big hug I need to give her!

1 comment:

Jo-Ann said...

I am happy to hear that you will be in town - hopefully everything will align so that we can visit.