Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In a Funk - and not the fun butt shaking kind.


So, I've been in a bit of a funk. There are a few things I can attribute to the way I've been feeling, but I just can't shake it. Crazy moods swings, wanting to be chipper but having a hard time pulling it out from within.

Went to the Dr. today for routine visit - talked to him a bit about it. Thankfully he's not quick to prescribe chemicals. I have some ideas on how to work around things and I'll give it a few weeks to see if things change. If they don't - I think I will consult with a Naturopath before going back to the doctor. I just feel out of balance...

I'm thinking this trip to Vegas will certainly be a quick temporary fix. Lair and I have not been away together from Quinn since August 2007... In fact, I don't even think we've had a solid 24 hours away together Quinnless - so this is LONG overdo and very very needed for us.

I need to focus on myself a bit; Need to start doing Yoga again at home. We are going to look at our finances and see if we can sign up at the Gym. In the grand sceam of things, It's very reasonable - IF we utalize the facility (w/ childminding!). I think it would be a very positive step toward inner happiness for myself - not to mention it would be nice to have a smoking hot body to go with my awesome personality! LOL ;-)


Lots to think about. Lots to commit to. lots to do.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

Do you want to motivate each other and do slim in six at the same time with me. we can be on speaker phone huffing and puffing away :)

Let me know because, like you I need to get that hot body to go with my awesome personality, and vegas