Saturday, May 23, 2009

A dream with Dave.

I dreamt I was in a church gym or something, at a dinner fundraiser for Pediatric medicine.

We were at a long table. At the very end was Dave (healthy). Sitting there looking at Darcy, who was to my left. She wasn't paying attention. I didn't see that anything was out of the ordinary at this point.

Everyone was given a song sheet and everyone started to sing a hymn for the babies.

I just stared at the page - I didn't want to sing. I was too sad to sing.

I could hear Darcy singing, very well.

I felt a Pain of sadness in my heart and was thinking 'How can she sit here and sing???'....

Then she stopped and just started to sob and cry....

I felt such sadness, my heart twisted missing Dave - I looked up from my song sheet and He was gone. It was just me and a distraught Darcy...

I woke up crying... =(

1 comment:

Ursula said...

your sadness is invading, you need to remember the life and laughter he brought to you not that he is gone. He is in a much better place and is no longer suffering