Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back luck comes in 3's?

Ok, so they say bad luck comes in 3's?

1. I've been feeling under the weather (stomach aches and yuckiness, won't get into details)
2. I fell on the ice and hurt my knee

and # 3 happened today.

I was getting Quinn settled in to watch a show while we visited with a friend and as I bent down to set it up he jumped up in excitement and *BANG* my mouth met Quinn's head. Luckily Quinn was OK, didn't even cry.... me on the other hand, ran to the bathroom with a mouth full of blood! (I don't do too well with blood, especially my own!)... I wasn't sure how bad it really was but man it looked bad!

After a few minutes once the bleeding stopped I'm left with a plump cut bottom lip. Guess one of my top teeth went deep into the bottom one (not right through it thankfully!).

But I gotta tell you; In my whole adult life, I do not recall ever hurting my lip this bad! (I'm sure it must have happened at least a few times as a kid?)...

1 comment:

Ursula said...

Reminds me of the time that Albert was looking down at Jasmine, just at the same moment she decided to jump up. Clocked him square in the chin and sent his teeth through the side of his tongue. Lots of blood and seriously swollen on both sides!!!

Brace yourself there will be more to come :)