Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fall down go boom...


On thursday, I went to get the mail. It's right across the street from our house.... I told Quinn to stay on our step as it's icy and didn't want him to fall....

Got the mail. Turned around, took a step and WHAM. In the blink of an eye I was down! On my knee/hip/wrist.... A few deep breaths - try not to cry - try to get up....

Quinn's coming - "Don't cross the road baby! Mommy's fine"....

"MOM.... YOU FELL DOWN!"

"I know baby, just give me a second..."

Finally get myself up, check for blood (none) and hobble into the house.


:( Stupid ice.

My knee is only a little bruised but something inside hurts (muscle? ligament?) It even hurt to drive the van yesterday.

Feeling better today, but will probably take a week or 2 until it's 100%.


Oh well, at least I didn't hit my head!

No comments: