Monday, April 28, 2008

A visit with Bruce & Leona


We had a relaxed weekend. Saturday I got my stitches out and was finally able to wash my hair - it was almost as good as a post-shambhala shower!
.
We went to an Open house for a new Montessori/play-school/daycare nearby. I quite liked the teachers/Director. We have odd hours so they will have to get back to us to see if he would be a good candidate. I hope this works out, because if it does, I will not have to worry about the whole pre-school thing as his daycare will be an all in one.
.
Our friends Ron & his g/f came for a visit saturday night. It was a nice visit, except she doesn't talk much.
.
Sunday morning we headed into the city to have Brunch with Bruce & Leona and their friend Ellen. We went tot the Naam, a 24 hour vegetarian/Vegan restaurant that has been open for 30 years!
.
It was so nice to be able to HUG these two! We haven't seen them in well over a year, but it felt like it was just yesterday that we saw them.
.
Beautiful. As are they!

1 comment:

spotlite said...

I don't talk much when I first meet new people. ;) Once I get to know someone / warm up to them a bit more or find something strongly in common then it's a whole new story.