Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tap Tap Tap... Is this thing on?

Hey everybody! So sorry for the lack uf updates lately. There's a lot going on but I can't write about it yet (No, I'm not pregnant!)... but soon I will update with more.


In the mean time, we had a bit of summer on the weekend. +27 degrees! Wow was it ever a spectacular day! We went to 'Maplewood Farm' in North Van. It was a lot of fun. Very nice environment. Many baby farm animals. Quinn had a real hoot. He even fed a rabbit a carrot!

Summer plans are slowly taking shape. Looking forward to our Calgary/Alberta trip in May.


Just a quick note to say we are indeed alive and well. I promise I will try to update this weekly, even if only to post a pic of Quinn :)



By the way - does any one even read this thing? Please leave a comment so I know!


xoxox


Melanie, Lawrence and Quinn.

5 comments:

subutterfly73 said...

i read this thing....WHEN YOU POST!
so whats up home fry?

colour treegirl said...

I check it. How are you enjoying blogger?

Kittyhawk said...

I read it daily. Even when you don't post! =) All my blogs are in a folder so I just hit 'open all in tabs'. <3

Ursula said...

yup, sure do. I like you need to do an update....time, it is very fleeting these days

Hugs,

Ursula

spotlite said...

here and present!