Thursday, April 24, 2008

There is light at the end of the tunnel...


There is light at the tunnel afterall.
.
.
(For some reason this won't let me put spaces in between paragraphs - so I will put . in to space it)...
.
.
So, in January, Lawrence told me he didn't want to have Baby #2... The only reason I was working full time was to line the nest for said baby. From that moment forward I started job hunting for something in Abbotsford. It took awhile, it's a small city and I had specific expectations as to what I would do and how much $$ I need to bring home.
.
.
Well I finally landed somethign - CSR at Versa Cold. I handed in my notice at Cellcom yesterday and it was announced today. Last day is May 9; I start my new job June 2nd.
.
.
I booked a long weekend May 2nd as I'm going to Salmon Arm to meet my sister.
.
.
May 8th will be my last day at cellcom (though I'm hoping the cut me loose w/ pay sooner!). They will most likely disolve my position (that's my recommendation to them).
.
.
May 9th we fly to Calgary!
.
.
May 17th Lair comes home
.
.
May 22nd Quinn & come home
.
.
May 24 Albert/Urs & the kids are here. Alex is coming out and we're going skydiving as a belated mothers day gift.
.
.
May 30th James & Christy come out for the weekend!
.
.
June 2 I start my new job.
.
.
JUNE: I will work full time 8-4:30 training for the month.
.
.
JULY/AUG: is their busiest season; I will work 3:30pm-midnight (40 hr weeks); this will be awesome as we'll only need 1.5 hr of childcare, so will be making a considerable amount of money!
.
.
As of September, I will work 9-1 ish (20 hr/week).
.
.
I am looking forward to spending much time with Quinn, making up for the past 11 months!
So, this is the begining of a new chapter. I am so very excited!

No comments: