Monday, May 16, 2011

Stampede parade

I can remember going to the parade and/or Stampede when I was little.  I remember driving to Market Mall and taking the shuttle bus down to the grounds.  This was of course in the olden days before the LRT  ; )  I would either go with mom, or with Bharathi's family.  I remember wearing the little straw cowboy hat with the whistle.

We have taken Quinn to the Stampede twice, just to the kiddie area, but this year maybe we'll venture farther in to the grounds.

Lair & I have booked Stampede Parade Day off and I have bought Bleacher Tickets for the parade!  We will have a guaranteed seat with a view, pancake breakfast and private port-o-potties for our section.  Well worth it I think!  So we'll see the parade then head to the grounds.  I'm excited!

No comments: