Monday, May 16, 2011

First Loose Tooth!

I was flossing Quinn's teeth last night and low and behold, I could see a bump and a TOOTH behind his front bottom tooth.  It's not exactly wiggling yet - but I'm sure it will be soon!

A HUGE Milestone....  I just can not believe how fast time is going.... 
The first teeth to come in were his two front bottom teeth (he got them for Christmas when he was 6 months old!).  They say the adult teeth come in as the baby teeth did.  So for starters for Quinn will be bottom front, then top front.



I am quite excited to play tooth fairy!  Now I need to figure out what our tradition will be!



I will be sure to post pics of his little toothless grin.

1 comment:

subutterfly73 said...

Ivy has two teeth coming in behind her bottom front teeth- I call her shark girl lol