Sunday, November 15, 2009

November just started... now we're half way thrugh.

Just a quick update... Work is still going extremely well. There are almost 350 people in my building and so far have only ran into one whom I have no desire to exchange energy with. I am unable to avoid her as she comes to my desk, however, many years ago I mastered the looking extremely busy and ignoring others if it's not work related (i.e. chit chatting)...

Lair & Quinn headed up to Edmonton for Max's 8th birthday... Eight! Hard to believe!! They left monday morning and came home wednesday afternoon. So, monday after work I went shopping for work clothes and managed to find a skirt, pants and 4 shirts! Tuesday after work I ended up going to a birthday party with Tracy. She drove so I got to enjoy a few beers. =) It was a nice night out. Wednesday was Nov. 11. I managed to sleep in until 10, relaxed till noon then went thru Quinn's toys and cleaned the house. :) I missed them like crazy, but really did enjoy not having to look after anyone except myself.

We had a super awesome visit with Janine & Mike last weekend. Her belly is popping! So Cute! They are due in mid February. Very excited for them.

Not much else. The weather had been great. Today Quinn and I spent the morning at the zoo, then headed to Ikea & best buy. It was a nice day.


Back to the grind! A thankful one at that - we need to pay down as much debt as fast as we can before Lair goes to Mount Royal! THAT will be crazy times, but Good ones!

No comments: