Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fall Cold... Meh =(

So about 2 weeks I could feel a cold coming on. It was slow. I wanted to go to a 709 party (Shpongle Album release listening party), but knew I would be out late so opted to stay in and get my rest. Am I ever glad I did. When I woke up on monday (10 days ago) my chest was so tight and I wasn't feeling good at all.

I fought it off pretty good with Kiwi's and oranges, but This monday (a few days ago), it moved from my chest into my head.

Man oh man. I haven't had a cold since January - I know it could be a whole lot worse, but it sucks none the less. Getting out of bed in the morning is a real chore, but thankfully, once at work with a cup of coffee, I've been getting through the day - oh and this week I've been taking Tylenol cold.

I have opted out from yet another 709 gathering tomorrow night - they've brought Trevor up from Moontribe - it's going to be a KILLER night on the dancefloor - but he will be on too late and I need to fight this cold.

Hopefully I can kick this this this weekend and have a healthy happy December!

Meh =(

No comments: