Friday, February 13, 2009

Spiritual Teacher and Wholistic Therapist

I ran across something interesting today on facebook. A page for a Spiritual Teacher and Wholistic Therapist here in Calgary. I have heard of her...

She says ... "As a Spiritual Teacher and Wholistic Therapist, I guide those re-awakening to their expanding consciousness through one’s own inner pathways of Self. I work with those who are being called to embody awareness, presence and harmony, ultimately inspiring Self-realization..." BUT, I just can't afford to pay for it. It's not exactly by donation! And I hate to fork out the cash to find out she's a flake... The way I see any professional guidance coming my way is if we literally cross paths and someone takes me under their wing, even if only for an evening.

This sure sparked my interest... I feel that I could really benefit from a Therapy session or two to try to sort out my brain and spirituality... I feel that I became aware of my Self, 'woke up', in 2002; My brain was so overwhelmed by all the thoughts & ideas in my head sometimes I thought I was going crazy... but over time, I took baby steps in trying to understand and sort it out.

1 comment:

Vik said...

Hola sister...I can fit you in for an evening of spiritual guidance and self-awakening...my rates are quite reasonable..I'd barter for a pasta dinner or something comparable!

=-)

Guru Kumar!