Thursday, September 4, 2008

New shift... 9am - 1pm

Thank Heavens, my crappy afternoon/evening shift is almost over!

Starting monday, I should be working 9am - 1pm and Quinn will start his preschool.

I have been run ragged - you can see it in my eyes and the bags under them... This summer has been so off. I am truly greatful for being able to spend most of the day with Quinn, but then working a full shift and not seeing Lawrence sucked... a lot!




Not sure I could ever do this again. :( I just want to be with my family!

1 comment:

subutterfly73 said...

I hear not seeing your family= sux. I'm up and out of the house by 6:15 every morning. I pick up ivy at 3:30, sooner if I can help it. but I'm asleep before Dean get home from work monday-friday at 10:30 pm. He works saturdays so our only full day together is sunday.
It's wearing thin fast.