Monday, August 25, 2008

Not much going on.


I don't have much to update... Quinn's doing very well Potty Learning. Other han really quick trips out, we still haven't tried outside the house in underwear. We'll start that next week when he starts Pre-school!
I really want to start doing Yoga again. I just haven't given myself the time. Perhaps in September when my shift chances. I would like to try it with Quinn.
In September my hours are cut in half and I will only be working part time. I sure hope we can pull this off financially!
We are going to sell the van. It will hopefully be listed by this friday. We had an inspection report done and it passed with flying colors. It will be nice to have that debt off our shoulders. Once it sells we will run out and try to find a $2000 car as our 2nd car.
That's all I have to report for now!
xoxox I miss and love you guys very much!

No comments: