Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Reason I love my Chosen Family.

Have I told you guys lately how much you mean to me?

My Chosen Family, scattered through Alberta & BC, always touch my heart, always care. 

One thing I truly appreciate is how much everyone loves Quinn. 

I love that he is on the forefront of your mind when you think of our family. 

I love that you want to spend quality time with him in one-on-one settings. 

I love that you guys ask about him and show genuine care and concern for what's going on in his little life.


On his behalf, I say Thank you to all his Aunties & Uncles for loving him so.  We look forward to sharing some Christmas Moments with most of you.  Creating memories.  Memories which will be his forever.



1 comment:

Dee said...

How could you not love that face? Send some BC love to him for us!