Sunday, July 11, 2010

June

So the month of June really felt like a write off. I was in BC for week dealing with 'dad', who I might add, is currently in my garage. We missed Inshala, a small gathering in Fort McLeod that we were really looking forward to. We were going to take Quinn!

Oh well. Life (and Death) happens.


I struggled most of the month trying to settle my feelings, but have decided it won't settle until absolutely everything is dealt with, which I fear could be several more months.

Money is needed for everything, in life and in death. But none of us kids (me, Marianne and Jason) have any money... I do however, have an empty Line of Credit... so I offered it up to put the Estate expenses on. So far it's over $7000, not included the upcoming lawyers fees.

It's looking like the mobile home he owns has no equity and the market value is less than what is owed. I just want to foreclose and have it done with, but Marianne & Jason want to try to sell it... I just want it done and over with! =(

I have spikes of emotions where I feel as if I am in complete Chaos and other days of normalcy.




Thankfully Lawrence is done school for the summer. Amazing how a few nights a week can feel so long with him gone.



Quinn had his Copperfield Preschool Graduation. Both Lair & I took the afternoon off work to attend. Quinn was so proud of himself! It was adorable. They sang a song and walked across the floor to get their diplomas. Afterwards we went and saw Toy Story 3 (awesome movie!). It was certainly a great day!




And last but not least for June was Quinn's BIRTHDAY! He wanted his party at Calloway Park and he invited Caleb & Noah (who were unable to attend), Max & Jasmine, Ivy, and 'auntie Tracy'. We had a lovely day at the park. It was all about the kids (4 kids and 6 adults - at least we had the numbers!). We were there from 10am - 6pm! Phew! Non-stop fun!

Afterwards we came home for Soft tacos and cake and presents. A birthday I'm sure he will never forget!



I want to add photos, I may try to do so this weekend, I need to find my USB cord for my camera.. Our home computer died in June and is waiting in line to be seem by my IT department at work. It really sucks not having the PC available at home, but thankfully we have the laptop!

No comments: