Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stunned...

We got a phone call last night from some near and dear friends of ours... He hasn't felt well for several months. Stomach problems, pain, weakness. He rapidly dropped 25 pounds & finally found a doctor who listened to him...

He has Throat cancer...

Not too sure how to process this. My Sisters father-in-law fought and won Throat cancer... So I know it can be done.

So I guess for now we will pray, pray, pray and ask that all of you pray for him as well. And if they need anything at all, I'm not working right now so I can help them the best I can; take care of the kids, clean, cook... hug, hold, sit.

I know how this makes me feel, I can't imagine it on their/his side.


:(

1 comment:

Ursula said...

Let them know we are thinking of them and prayer network is in full gear.

Hugs to them :)