Saturday, December 13, 2008

Prayers and energy needed for our dear friend Dave Lymburner

So in the course of about 10 days, our dear friend went from being told he has throat cancer to being told it's spread pretty far in the stomach and the unknown. Stage 4. 20% survival rate. Intense Chemo starts monday.

So prayers and energies to Dave and his family during this crutial time. He is young and otherwise Healthy - Dave WILL be the 20%...

We spent the day there yesterday and helped tend to the kids and clean the house. I am available as a full time, even live-in Den Mom if needed.

I can't imagine if we were still in BC, I would be devastated not being able to directly help.

My heart and Soul ache for them; all my energies go to them. My prayers are loud and clear.



20% man - You can do it!

No comments: