Wednesday, July 23, 2008

R.I.P. my dear friend Sean...


Well, the day just didn't start the way I ever imagined it could.
I woke up, went onto Facebook, and BOOM, my life changed. Sean Lineham has passed away... All I know at this point is, I've been told he took his life last night.
WTF? How can it be? Is it true? He just happily celibrated his 30th birthday.... and now he's dead? Did he seriously kill himself? Or maybe was there a traggic accident? I am just at a loss as to how I feel...
His Blog and such shows no signs of anything to come as such.
I am extreamly sad and angry because I go to Calgary tomorrow.... TOMORROW!
We are supposed to get together for coffee and and a chat and hug. If it was suicide, what if he gathered with friends and felt alive again? It may have been stopped....
BUT, what if it were an accident? Bad drugs? Drunk and fell? Who knows, maybe it was an anyorism or heart attack!? I need answers. I hope we get some answers soon; I really feel lost not knowing the whole storey.
I'm coming to Calgary to celebrate a wedding... last thing I expected was to say goodbye to a friend. If there is a funeral, I hope I can attend.
R.I.P. Sean. I know You know you are one of my favorite People. I guess now you are one of my families gaurdian Angels.
Namaste. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You woke up to the same thing I did. The only difference there was in y case was it was a phone call.

He was going to take me or coffee next week and for birthday hugs when I went to Calgary.

/hugs

Vik said...

Sorry to hear about Sean's death. We weren't super close, but all my interactions with him were very positive.

*hugs*

Vik