Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life without Quinn and Lawrence

... Thursday morning at 7:30am I waved goodbye to Lair & Quinn who were driving to Calgary for their summer holiday... I wept off and on for awhile.... :( When I got my new job in May, I told them of our July vacation plans and they told me they couldn't hire me if I planned to take the 12 days I asked for; we compromised at 5 days... So I am here alone and the boys are in Alberta.

It's pretty quiet here! I can't believe I lived alone for 8 years! How did I do it!

I haven't done much of anything other than relax and watch movies. Guess I should actually clean up the house tomorrow. Wednesday I will pack and thursday I fly to Calgary. I can't wait to see Quinn! the longest we've been apart was 4 nights/5 days. This trip will be 7 nights/8 days!! In fact, I've never been away from Lawrence this long either! I've talked to Quinn every night. I can't wait to cuddle and hold him and kiss and cuddle Lawrence! But I must admit, I'm sure enjoying sleeping in our bed alone - star fish to every corner! LOL

Sunday was our six year wedding anniversary <3 It was sad being a part for it, but we did talk on the phone.

Calgary will be busy with Brent & Chrystals wedding; before I know it we will be driving home. Wish I could visit longer. Oh well, nothing I can do about it but the make the best of the time I have when I'm there!

No comments: