Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tim Hortons Road Rage


So this morning Quinn and I went to Tim Horton's to surprise Lair with coffee & a bagel when he woke up. The line up was the longest I have every seen it, but we weren't in a hurry, it was beautiful out and Quinn was in a great mood. Painfully slow - but still no big deal.

About 5 cars ahead of me a guy in a green sports car had 2 trucks in front of him before the order speaker, and 4 cars waiting for the window.

I hear a horn honk. I see the green car jut out of the line, a guy jumps out, throws his baseball cap to the ground, shaking his fist & Yelling - grabs a 'The Club' from his car and goes out of my view... I couldn't see or hear. a few moments later he gets back into his car, pulls back and off to the side about 2 car lengths and RAMS the truck in front of him!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!

Holy crap! Ridiculous! And with probably 40+ witnesses! (it's a busy strip mall)... all the cars in front of me pulled over and parked and were offering to be witnesses - since I couldn't see the whole thing I decided to just go across town to another Timmy's. Driving past I see people with their phone out either talking or taking pics. The little green car was wedged totally under the truck and that guys grill plowed into the truck in front of him.

Man oh man that is some crazy stuff.

Life's to short! If you are in a hurry for your coffee - make it at home!

1 comment:

Ursula said...

only a matter of time, only a matter of time.

Albert laughed his ass off at that one.

Did you know that they are no longer Canadian. they were bought out by an american company!!!

Sucks to be a Timmy's junky now at least before you could claim it was all in the interests of Canadiana