Monday, November 21, 2011

iPhone 4S!

Finally, after almost 6 years of me NOT having a cell phone, I got one!


Lair has been wanting me to get one since we moved back to Calgary but I just didn't see the need (and I'm cheap).

So why the change of heart?  Two things really.

1. In late October, at work, I won a Blue Tooth.  I joked that it was the Universe telling me to get a phone....

2. In 2 weeks (last week of October, 1st week of November), we got over 20 calls on our home line - all phone solicitors.  No 'real' calls for us.  Grrrr!  So what's the use of having a land line anymore???


SO, we're cancelling the land line, and I got a pretty new white iPhone 4S....  I love this thing!   I love the easy contact with Lair and friends.  It was well worth the wait and I will probably never live without one from here on in....

:)

No comments: