Sunday, March 20, 2011

Face to face with a Laser!

I keep forgetting to mention that in November I came face to face with a Lazer! 





I have many moles, but a few on my face bothered me for years.

When I went to see the dermatologist about the crazy rash/infection on my wrist it came up that I had actually seen him back in 2004 about removing some moles from my face.  The reason I didn't do it at the time was we didn't have the money....

We hook a sister up - money well spent.  He did 4 for the price of 3 and I couldn't be happier.

The actual process Sucked, A LOT!  All the freezing needles in my face were less than pleasant.  But again, worth it!  The week after was a bit 'messy'.  Scabby and red and yucky, but all good a few weeks later.

I bet no one other than maybe Lair could tell me what ones I had removed.

This is something I did for myself.   And was happy to do so.


:)

No comments: